Order process for online purchases.
Purchase directly online.
Email us (hard to tell if it's online or in-store business)
Complete an order form (pdf format) and fax it to 416-321-9719.
- Most stock orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days based on availability. If the product is out of stock, we will notify you within 1-2 business days.
- You will be contacted via phone or email with an order confirmation and tracking information within 2-3 business days.
- Any incorrect shipment information or discrepancy of the order must be reported by customers within 2-3 days from the date of order confirmation.
Accept major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX). Please contact our office to make arrangements for any other payment method.
Shipping policy for online purchases only.
Lynnpak can ship anywhere in Canada and the United States. Estimated delivery dates based upon the availability of the items, shipping method selected and shipment destination. We do not ship to P.O boxes.
For shipment outside of Canada and the United States, please email email@example.com or call us at 416-321-9707.
Lynnpak will ship most orders via Canada Post or United Parcel Service (UPS). Please contact us if an alternate shipping method is required.
Free shipping promo within Canada
Free shipping order does not apply on custom printed products.
Free shipping promo is not valid for return/exchange.
Within Ontario, Canada
Stock product orders of $500.00 or more prior to sales tax and shipping, qualify for free ground shipping.
The rest of Canada
Stock product orders of $1,200 or more prior to sales tax and shipping, qualify for free ground shipping.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
- Applicable tax applies.
- Lynnpak is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your orders. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc).
- Lynnpak is not responsible for delayed delivery or damages due to shipping errors by courier.
- Please contact the shipment courier to file a claim. We suggest you save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
- Final sale items are not eligible for exchange or refund.
- Final sale includes orders with customized application of valve and/or tin-tie, all sales items.
Return & Exchange policy for online purchases.
All returns and exchanges must follow the RMA procedures or will not be accepted. Please see RMA Procedures below for instructions.
- Please note that we are happy to provide free stock product samples to test with your product to ensure that the packaging will work for your needs. Products returned will be subject to the 20% restocking fee. We encourage you to take advantage of our free samples to avoid the need for a return and the subsequent restocking fee.
- All returned items must be in original package, unopened, free of markings, and in clean, resalable condition. *Items that are opened, damaged and/or not in resalable condition will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
- We will accept return and exchange within 14 days of purchase.
- Refund will be issued after the returned item is received and inspected. A 20% restock fee will be applied.
- Refunds are processed within 2 business days of receiving your item. Once we process your refund, it may take up to 5-30 business days for your refund to be reflected in your bank or credit card account.
- All exchange items must be in original package, unopened, free of markings, and in clean, resalable conditions. *Items that are opened, damaged and/or not in resalable condition will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Please be aware that replacements are subject to availability.
- Replacement items will not be sent until the returned items are received and inspected.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and fill out the RMA form.
- You will receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number once we verify your order information.
- Returned items must be received within 10 business days of receiving Product return instruction.
- A copy of the original packing list must be included with the return package.
- The RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package.
- Any returned products without an RMA number on the outside of the package, or if the RMA number is over 10 business days from the date it was originally assigned, then Lynnpak has the right to refuse the shipments.
Lynnpak encourages customers to use an insured shipping method that can be tracked. We are not responsible for package lost in the mail or damaged in transition.
Please return items to:
Lynnpak Packaging Ltd.
Attn: Returns Department (Shipping & Receiving entrance)
355 Nugget Ave. Toronto, ON, Canada M1S 4J2
- Return freight charges from refused and/or undeliverable shipments will be deducted from the total credit amount.
- Freight charges under the Free Shipping Promo.
- Fees associated to your purchase such as, shipping charges and restocking fee are non-refundable.
Customs, Duties & Taxes
Customs, Duties & Taxes associated to your purchase are non-refundable.
- Items missing or received with any manufacturing defects must be reported within 5 days of receiving the product. Please report to email@example.com, state the total pieces defective and include clear photos showing the defective merchandise.
- Lynnpak liability is only to replace/refund the packaging that has been deemed defective. Lynnpak will be responsible for determining if the packaging is defective. Lynnpak will not be liable for any material or product that has been damaged or lost due to any defective packaging.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from us. Lynnpak shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders. Any canceled orders will be refunded immediately.