Creating new ways to meet the unique demands of your industry.
For over 30+ years, we’ve been following our core values — Commitment, Quality and Flexibility — to deliver the best to customers. From our facility in Toronto, Canada, we specialize in premium custom print flexible packaging and quality stock packaging solutions. Proudly Canadian, we’ve earned a reputation in Canada and the global market with our customer-oriented strategy and can-do attitude.
We value the importance of time in every business. Our team of experts is committed to produce the best quality products tailored to your needs and deliver within your project timeline. Lynnpak is HACCP compliant and follows FDA & CFIA regulations to provide safe packaging for your products.
Our customers range from small independent businesses to large corporations from a wide array of industries.
• A Canadian company with 30+ years of manufacturing experience.
• Prepress & ackaging design consultation.
• Advanced printing capabilities
• Custom and stock packaging solutions.
• Commitment to customers & product qualify
• High standard in food safety management & compliance
• 9-colour Rotogravure printing press (includes Spot Colours and CMYK) with double-sided matte finish registered ability
• 8-colour Flexo CI press
• Real-time Print Monitoring systemOn Press 100% Web Defect Inspection system
• Solvent and solventless multi-layer film lamination
• 8 pouch production lines
• 5 high-speed precision slitters for rollstock application
• Engineered films: low to high barrier, thermoforming, puncture-resistant, freezer-grade, vacuumable
• Breathable MAP (Modified Atmosphere Packaging), ideal for fresh produce
• VFFS (Vertical Form Filled System), ideal for machine packaging application
• Sustainable packaging solutions
• Substrate options: film, paper and more
• Lidding films: peelable & weld seal
• FDA and CFIA approved food contact film
• HACCP compliance
• BST® Print Monitoring system
• Print-CAP® 100% Web Defect Inspection system
• X-Rite Colour Management system